Bridgehouse Asset Managers (Bridgehouse), a trade name for Brandes Investment Partners & Co., is a Canadian independent investment platform offering products and services in alliance with investment companies with institutional roots. Bridgehouse products and services are offered through the financial advisor network to help investors take a long-term view of their individual strategies. For more about Bridgehouse, visit bridgehousecanada.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and results-focused Product Associate to join our marketing team. In this role you will develop and coordinate ongoing fund-related analysis and reporting activity. You will work closely with members of the marketing department to create and update various marketing materials, respond to product-related inquiries from other departments and prepare ad-hoc industry-related reports. You also will act as a specialist for product-related inquiries for one or more Bridgehouse strategic alliance partners.
- Acquire fund- and SMA-related data and support interpretation of it on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Create and maintain all source data and databases required for periodic internal and external reporting pieces;
- Support the sales and marketing departments by running product analysis reports using third-party software;
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Bridgehouse products, marketing materials and offering documents, including prospectus, AIF and management reports of fund performance;
- Support ongoing relationships with strategic alliance partners by ensuring timely and regular flow of product-related data between Bridgehouse and our partners ;
- Review marketing materials and third-party websites for accuracy of fund-related data;
- Prepare, analyze and deliver research on key competitors;
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the firm’s products and trends impacting clients, advisors and the investment industry;
- Assist with special projects on an ongoing basis.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written);
- Excellent organization and project management skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Self-starter with strong desire to succeed and achieve goals;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Post-secondary university degree or college diploma;
- Financial services experience preferred;
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) an asset;
Bridgehouse Asset Managers welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. If you require an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
All positions require relevant investment industry experience, and excellent communication and organizational skills. To apply for an opening, please send a cover letter indicating position of interest and current resumé. Send to:
Bridgehouse Asset Managers
Human Resources Department
6 Adelaide St. E., Suite 900